Friday, April 29, 2011

Why computers are dangerous...

Yesterday, I bought loads of fabric. Today(tonight), I buy 2 quilting books on Amazon. I really need to step away from the computer and stop purchasing things. I also need a new credit card- preferably one with numbers I don't have memorized. O_o

Computers are dangerous friends. dangerous to your bank account. this only happens to me when I stay up late. I don't need an alarm clock to wake up in the mornings (that's what a 2 & 4 year old are for!) but I do need an alarm clock to tell me to go to bed! ha!

I have finally decided to grow my quilting library by a few (it's a sad library right now) books- I've been eyeing these 2 for some time now....now I just have to wait until next week to get them in my hot little hands! (I'm too cheap to pay for 2 day shipping sadly!)




1 comment:

pklaw said...

Ha! This could have been written by me! It would be interesting to know how many online fabric stores get the bulk of their orders at midnight!