Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Busy!

I haven't updated since the day before our son was born :-) Lots has been going on since almost 3 months ago!
Even though I haven't been updating the blog- I have been busy making letters, canvases and frames too! (more on the frames later!)
I'm in the works of getting a website up and going, but for now here's some new letters I've done recently!

Little K ($15) for a western theme boys room. Also did a T for his new brother, however I unfortunately relied on my camera phone for pictures. Bad idea. so please excuse the poor quality pictures in this post. I unfortunately didn't have my professional husband handy!
From Artsy Fartsy Designs


M was for a super shabby chic girl
From Artsy Fartsy Designs


A different style canvas- i made this as a thank you gift to our couples bible study leaders- they're an awesome couple and I know she was wanting something in their downstairs bathroom. M actually emailed me this quote a while back- thnkfully she forgot about it- it made for an awesome thank you gift!
"My peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled." -Jesus
it was actually only 1/2 of the entire verse, but she even thought it would be cool as just a quote from Jesus instead of the bible verse- I thought so too!

From Artsy Fartsy Designs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oo i love this...and the idea of making it a quote...even better!