Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Central park

I've been feeling under the weather since Sunday. Went to the doctor yesterday & he said I've got an ear & sinus infection. Yeah. I've been sleeping most of the day yesterday & today. Which I am now tired of! I even tried to sew yesterday & that lasted about 2 minutes before I went back to bed.
My sad sewing machine (ps-can you believe I STILL don't have my machine back??? )the part is back ordered. over 2 months now :(



Anyway, got a nice little package in the mail today & really brightened my day! (really did since it's so gloomy !)

Some yardage of Moda's central park for a crib quilt backing & binding and also some Sunkissed (life defined) by Sweetwater for Moda in misty grey. My next big project is a king sized quilt for our bed in shades of grey, white & maybe a little black. So I'm am starting to collect grey fabrics now.



What a way to brighten my day!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: