Sunday, July 31, 2011

Addelyn's quilt

My friend Chelsea asked me to make her baby bedding earlier this summer (pictures will come once her nursery is complete!) I finished the bedding earlier this week- I made her an overstuffed bumper, a ruffled crib skirt, 3 crib sheets & this week I will make her curtains.
Her baby shower was today, so my gift for her was her baby quilt. The fabrics I used in her bedding were Robert Kaufman hot pink & white zebra, michael Miller Magnolia Lane Painters Canvas in brown, Michael Miller Dandy Damask in candy pink, And Tula Pink Parisville Topiary Sky. I appliquéd her name in a dark purple.






I had some leftover scraps from her bedding so I made 2 accent pillows.




At Chelsea's shower today I noticed her friend who made the cupcakes matched her fabrics!!! How cute is THIS!! I was probably the only that noticed because of working with her fabrics but it was so cute I almost didn't eat my cupcake.... But I figured a picture would last longer


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: