Friday, July 29, 2011

Brody's baby bedding

I made this baby bedding back in April for my sister. She had my nephew back in May & I'm finally getting around to pictures!
Meet sweet 2 month old Baby Brody. Such a sweet baby. And a chunky monkey, but that's okay- that's how we like them!




Brody's crib bumper is an over stuffed bumper with chocolate brown minky on the inside and a paisley print on the outside (my sister actually bought a full bedding set from JCPenney's just so we could rip it up!)
The crib skirt a green swirl with a ruffle of the paisley print (with some fun trim on top) the bottom panel is brown & white polka dots. I'm not a huge fan of the overstuffed bumpers, however I love the fabrics we used- so it looks great!



Brody's quilt - of course my favorite thing to make!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: